Human Growth Hormones, we all are aware about them. If not all, then most of you know what these hormones are and what their advantages are for our body. These hormones can be termed as simply the basic requirement for overall growth of the human body. Growth hormones are very necessary and their deficiency can lead to a lot of physical as well as psychological problems. Well not everyone is aware about the deficiency of HGH. Most of us don’t know what HGH deficiency can lead to and how to diagnose it on your own. Here in this discussion we are going to tell you in detail about the side effects and symptoms of growth hormone deficiency. Making use of this information, you can easily come to know whether you have this deficiency or not.
In the body, the natural growth hormones are produced by the pituitary gland. This gland is responsible for the secretion of growth hormones and over the time its functioning gets degraded. As per a common assumption, the secretion of growth hormones reduces to around 80% by the time an individual has reached the age of 40 as compared with the rate of secretion when the person was born. Therefore there is need to boost the level of growth hormones in the body as its deficiency can lead to many side effects. These side effects are not only physical but there are also many psychological ill effects of HGH deficiency as well.
Symptoms of HGH Deficiency
The lower levels of growth hormones can be diagnosed if you have any of these symptoms:
- Improper heart beat rate because of weakened contraction of heart muscles
- Increase in body blood pressure and arterial plaque
- Increase in level of fat, cholesterol and lipids in your blood
- Your cardiac efficiency is affected and you take more recovery time
- Your metabolic rate is affected
- Increased obesity of abdominal area and abnormal body buildup
- Decrease in density of bones
- Body mass gets decreased and also there is weight loss
- Common weakness problems like dizziness, tiredness, headache and poor concentration
These are the physical symptoms that you should keep a close check on. However as foretold, there are psychological side effects of HGH deficiency as well. These symptoms include:
- Withdrawal nature and lonesome attitude
- Nervousness all the time
- Sleeping problems
- Rapid mood swings like feeling of depression and hopelessness
Therefore if you have any of these symptoms then there are very high chances that you are suffering from HGH deficiency.
There is no need to worry as such because making use of quality HGH supplements you can easily boost the level of natural HGH in your body. These supplements provide you the best way to get a healthier body and also deal with all kinds of aging problems. You can always rely on these supplements to deal with GH deficiency.